Selecting Site-Manager Site Templates
With the introduction of the TopYacht Tool-box, several additional options become available to TES users.
- web access to a clickable Results Matrix (that permits the online examination of any race in an event)
- Scrolling Screens which automatically scrolls through all the day’s racing results
- A “Tool Box” for on-line handling and display of protest outcomes, protest time limits etc.
These new facilities require additional TopYacht Site Index templates.
The traditional template produced just a picking list of the series. In the TopYacht environment, this template remains the selection default.
Users must have the Site Manager included it their TopYacht License
Site Template Selection
- Follow the TopYacht sequence Internet | Site
- Click the down arrow to open the dropdown list of templates. In this example, there are three different site index templates to choose from.
- Click on the required template.
- Continue as normal.
Site Template Creation
- Additional Site Templates must follow the naming convention where the first characters of the file name must be ‘site-index’. Example: site-index-template16.htm.
- Additional Site Templates must be saved in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\TopYacht\resource folder.
Appendix 1: Template Description.
This is the default and is used for all ‘routine’ events that do not utilise the additional options listed above.
This is specifically tailored for keel-boat regattas that make use of the toolbox, matrix and scrolling screens
This is specifically tailored for Off-the-Beach regattas that make use of the toolbox, matrix and scrolling screens.
Other templates may be added to this list on a needs basis