Adding Casual Keelboat Entrants
At TES setup time, advise TopYacht Staff the requirements for casuals. This must include:
- That the Race Series can take Casual entrants entries
- Casual Entry Fee
Club’s TES Administrators
Log into TES
Utils | Add/Amend Races
- Select a Series.
- Add additional races.
- Where there are breaks in a weekly series (for: say Easter), then set up the races pre THEN set up the races post.
- Set a cut off time in days and hours prior to the race after which entries for that race will not be accepted. (Utils | Edit Series Setup)
- For casual entries accepted on the day of racing, set ‘Cas DL Day’ to
- For casual entries cut off on the previous day then set it to 1.
- Repeat for other series.
Once done, your casual entry screen will look more like…