TES Determining Event and Series ID
The download of Entries (with or without handicaps) from TES to TopYacht requires the inserting of
- The EVID (Event ID); and
- The SEID (Series ID)
into TopYacht while setting up TopYacht for a specific Event.
This describes a means of determining these identification numbers.
You have administration access to TES for the specific event.
This includes the TES user name and password.
- Log into TES as an administrator.
- Select the event
- Click on the ‘Utils’ tab (Red)
- Click on ‘Edit Series Setup’
- The Event ID is displayed in the browser address bar.
- A-List of each Series ID is displayed. Choose the one you require and make a note of it.
Open TopYacht, and enter
- The TES User name
- The TES Password
- The Event ID
- The Series ID
See TopYacht HELP | TES | Set Up TopYacht for TES